Monday 10 February 2014

Is Valentine's Day about the love for your lover, or for your dog?



Love is in the air, everywhere you look around...
Or in the case of our four-legged companions:
Love is in the air, everywhere you sniff around...

Couldn't resist sharing these cute, funny and a little bit rude Valentine's Day cards for dog lovers. Which one's your favourite, and which one would you send to your dog-lover? (quite possibly 2 different answers?!?)


You Make My Tail Wag - Greeting Card

You make my tail wag, by newmodernlove



Funny Corgi Romantic I Bite Handstamped Greeting Card



Valentine's Day Card

Hump Valentine's Day card by PoundDesigns

Watercolour paintings of Dachshunds card set of 5
Watercolour paintings of Daschunds set of 5 cards by JacquelineB


If you loved these there are lots more on etsy.com, I found these on one of my all time favourite websites called dogmilk.com

I won't be buying a card for Humphrey, after all what would he do with it?! But if it's edible treats you're after for celebrating Valentine's Day with your dog, I'll share those with you tomorrow. Woof woof!

No comments :

Post a Comment