Tuesday 4 March 2014

Mother's Day gifts

We - and by that I mean mothers - always have an absolute favourite baby/toddler photo of our children. Chances are we have several, along with hundreds that are favourites as opposed to absolute favourites!

I have 5 that are ingrained in my visual memory of my girls when they were little, and rather than leaving them sitting on my computer in a folder simply marked 'my faves!', I've turned them into little Mother's Day gift ideas.

Simply send me your favourite photo and I'll make you a super cute Mother's Day present. You can choose your words, or leave it up to me and the sentiments in the photo.

Printed on canvas, 40cm x 20cm, £45 each including p&p to mainland UK. Order by Monday 24th March to guarantee delivery for Mother's Day.

Can't decide on just one photo? Order a Pink Blue & You montage by Monday 17th March for a beautiful piece of stylised photo art to say Happy Mother's Day.

Order at www.pinkblueandyou.co.uk

Here are my favourite photos of my daughters, looking all cute and angelic!











If you'd love to see your favourite photo of your children on your wall, and need to drop a large heavy hint (!) send this onto your other half so he can get in touch and order for you. Send him the link to my website, or send him an email here.

Order at www.pinkblueandyou.co.uk

No comments :

Post a Comment